Dragonball Z Fight for Eternal Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragonball Z Fight for Eternal Glory

A Great New Game Join For Fun.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suigetsu GM/Host App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mastersui

Suigetsu GM/Host App Empty
PostSubject: Suigetsu GM/Host App   Suigetsu GM/Host App Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:55 am

Name - Kevin

Key name - TheBlindAssassin

Ingame name - Suigetsu

Experience - My experience as a gm is pretty well known. I am excellent with helping people. My grammar is also very good, I try my best to help everyone that needs it. I can also host Im available most of the day. I have been on byond for about a year now. I'm very patient on waiting for people. I'm very calm and I don't let the simple things bother me, but my 1 pet peeve is when people argue over the internet I just cant stand it.

Why should you pick me? - Well thats all up to you, I cant decide for you, but I am a well experienced and a veteran GM. If you pick me then I would have to thank you alot. I love having the responsiblity of a GM

Contact information -

AIM - kevinkevman06
Yahoo - Escobar201@yahoo.com
MSN - Kevinkevman5@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down

Suigetsu GM/Host App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragonball Z Fight for Eternal Glory :: Dragonball Z Fight for Eternal Glory :: Gm Apply-
Jump to: